Separate Yourself From the Crowd. Earn your 100% Online Bachelor of Science in Accounting from CSU-Global Campus. Call 800-213-9392 Today!
Online Bachelor of Science in Accounting
All successful organizations have a need for fiscal responsibility and accounting accuracy. Through the examination of theory and best practices, students in the online Accounting program gain the ability to lead a corporation from a financial perspective including legal compliance and ethics, marketing, leadership, economics, and quantitative decision-making. The bachelor's degree in Accounting program is designed for students interested in gaining the basics of an accounting framework and principles needed for the growing fields of accounting, auditing, budgeting, and many more.
As a student in the Accounting program you will:
- Apply problem-solving skills to diverse accounting situations including an international setting.
- Construct and analyze financial and business data to produce reports.
- Evaluate and incorporate technology and analytical tools used for performing business functions and making decisions.
- Identify, test, and validate processes, systems, and financial data.
- Address current and emerging ethical and regulatory issues.
- Apply accounting and leadership skills to effectively work and communicate with others in areas of financial and organizational management.
Students may enhance their online bachelor's degree with a specialization in a career-relevant field.
- Business Administration
- Criminal Forensics
- Criminal Justice Management
- Data Management & Analysis
- Emergency Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources & Organizational Development
- Information Technology Management
- Information Technology Operations
- Operations Management & Supervision
- Organizational Leadership
- Professional Sales
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Public and Non-Profit Management
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Communication
- Applying Leadership Principles
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Marketing
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- The Legal Environment of Business
- Principles of Financial Accounting II
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Corporate Tax
- Government and Nonprofit Accounting
- International Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Practical Applications of Accounting (Capstone)
Get More Information
Call 800-213-9392 to find out more about CSU-Global Campus' BS Accounting Program, affordable tuition rates and Tuition Guarantee, streamlined enrollment process and financing options or by completing this request form.