Separate Yourself From the Crowd. Earn your 100% Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Communication from
Call 800-213-9392 Today!
Online Bachelor of Science in Communication
Communication, both internal and external, is vital to any organization's efficiency and overall success. Students who earn their bachelor's degree in communications gain the ethical and critical thinking skills necessary for effective communication in today's global society. The coursework covers verbal and written communication, mass communications, new media, public relations, technical writing, and the leadership and management skills needed for successful organizational contribution. Graduates may pursue careers in marketing, technical writing, public relations or any other fields where communication skills are required.
This accredited online communications degree program provides students with the knowledge required to successfully fill training and communication positions. This communications program focuses on organizational interaction and messaging. Students who are interested in leadership or management positions within a communication related field will greatly benefit from this CSU-Global degree.
As a student in the Communication program you will:
- Apply critical thinking and strategic communication skills to a variety of scenarios.
- Explore interpersonal, intercultural, and organizational communication.
- Understand the impact of diversity and culture on communication practices.
- Evaluate ethical, legal, and organizational influences on communication effectiveness.
- Use theory to create communication pieces for diverse audiences and purposes by integrating verbal, written, visual, and online media.
Students may enhance their online bachelor's degree with a specialization in a career-relevant field.
- Business Administration
- Criminal Forensics
- Criminal Justice Management
- Data Management & Analysis
- Emergency Management
- Foundations of Accounting
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources & Organizational Development
- Information Technology Management
- Information Technology Operations
- Operations Management & Supervision
- Organizational Leadership
- Professional Sales
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Public and Non-Profit Management
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Applying Leadership Principles
- Communication for the Global Information Age
- Mass Communications
- Legal Environment of Business
- Media and Society
- Critical Thinking and Strategic Communications
- Managing and Leading Team Dynamics
- Communication Conflict and Persuasion
- Technical Communication
- Applied Communication Strategies (Capstone)
Get More Information
Call 800-213-9392 to find out more about CSU-Global Campus' BS Communication Program, affordable tuition rates and Tuition Guarantee, streamlined enrollment process and financing options or by completing this request form.