Separate Yourself From the Crowd. Earn your 100% Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Healthcare Administration from CSU-Global Campus. Call 800-213-9392 Today!
Online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration and Management
Healthcare is one of the largest industries in the United States and around the world. Professionals in this ever-changing field must be able to keep up with new trends, technologies, and practices. Students in the online Healthcare Administration and Management degree program gain the skills and knowledge to succeed, including an understanding of quality assurance, risk management, managed care, insurance, healthcare laws and regulations, ethics, and other information and practices important to managing within these demanding areas.
This accredited, comprehensive study program utilizes applied learning to tie theoretical understanding to everyday, on the job processes, preparing students for leadership and management roles in healthcare administration.
As a student in the Healthcare Administration and Management program you will:
- Understand the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research to assist in decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common ethical dilemmas.
- Lead and develop work teams that are efficient, focused, and flexible.
- Learn to use controls to assess performance, improve processes, and boost quality.
- Implement strategies for improving the quality of healthcare and business performance.
- Use interpersonal and written communication skills to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Understand the value of personal and professional development, community service and life-long learning.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on a business.
Healthcare Administration and Management Specializations:
Students may enhance their online bachelor's degree with a specialization in a career-relevant field.
- Criminal Forensics
- Criminal Justice Management
- Data Management & Analysis
- Emergency Management
- Foundations of Accounting
- Healthcare Informatics
- Information Technology Management
- Information Technology Operations
- Operations Management & Supervision
- Organizational Leadership
- Professional Sales
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Public and Non-Profit Management
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Communication
- Applying Leadership Principles
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Healthcare Principles and Practices
- Health and Disease
- The Legal Environment of Business
- History of Healthcare Worldwide
- Quality and Risk Management in Healthcare
- Managed Care and Health Insurance
- Facilities Management in the Healthcare Environment
- Ethics and Decision-Making in Healthcare Management
- Communication Strategies for Leaders
- Human Resources Development and Management
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Healthcare Policy Development and Analysis
Get More Information
Call 800-213-9392 to find out more about CSU-Global Campus' BS Healthcare Administration Program, affordable tuition rates and Tuition Guarantee, streamlined enrollment process and financing options or by completing this request form.