Separate Yourself From the Crowd. Earn your 100% Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies from CSU-Global Campus. Call 800-213-9392 Today!
Online Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Professional Studies
As our world becomes increasingly interdependent, employers seek individuals with cross cultural knowledge and understanding the areas of business, technology, and innovation. Students in this Professional Studies degree program will gain experience in the areas of effective communication, quantitative skills, global awareness, social responsibility, technology, critical thinking skills, business skills, strategic innovation, and a commitment to lifelong learning. Coursework focuses on four major areas: technology, international business, innovation, and ideas.
The online Interdisciplinary Professional Studies degree program is designed to equip students with the knowledge and abilities necessary to work in current and future industries that drive local and global economic prosperity.
As a student in the Interdisciplinary Professional Studies program you will:
- Develop critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Communicate across disciplines using multiple technologies and media.
- Integrate knowledge from a wide variety of disciplines.
- Develop a better understanding of the world as a global society.
- Build an interdisciplinary understanding of business and innovation and its complex impact on society.
- Gain the skills needed for ethical reasoning and problem solving.
Interdisciplinary Professional Studies Specializations:
Students may enhance their online bachelor's degree with a specialization in a career-relevant field.
- Business Administration
- Criminal Forensics
- Criminal Justice Management
- Data Management & Analysis
- Emergency Management
- Foundations of Accounting
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources & Organizational Development
- Information Technology Management
- Information Technology Operations
- Operations Management & Supervision
- Organizational Leadership
- Professional Sales
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Public and Non-Profit Management
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Communication
- Applying Leadership Practices
- Technology, Ethics, and Global Community
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Organizational Innovation and Change
- Management in the Global Economy
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Comparative Economics and Global Business
- International Business
- Strategic Innovation and Ideas
- Applying Growth and Sustainability in the Global Marketplace (Capstone)
Get More Information
Call 800-213-9392 to find out more about CSU-Global Campus' BS Interdisciplinary Studies Program, affordable tuition rates and Tuition Guarantee, streamlined enrollment process and financing options or by completing this request form.