Separate Yourself From the Crowd. Earn your 100% Online Criminal Justice Master's Degree from CSU-Global Campus. Call 800-213-9392 Today!
Online Master of Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
The online master's degree in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and tools that they need to advance professionally into leadership and management roles in criminal justice organizations. Completing your criminal justice master's program online provides skills in the areas of management, organizational behavior and leadership, law and ethics, criminological theory, and public policy.
This accredited online Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration graduate program is designed to provide students with the advanced knowledge needed to excel in the criminal justice field. Students develop the ability to apply best practices and appropriate theoretical constructs to problem solving. Students gain a practical understanding to the theory, structure, and requirements of this growing industry.
As a student in the Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration master's program you will:
- Evaluate the roles, functions, and influences of an effective manager on a criminal justice organization's culture.
- Understand and apply tools in evidence based corrections and law enforcement operations decision making.
- Gain an advanced understanding of the ethical issues facing criminal justice organizations and personnel.
- Compare and contrast theories, understanding how the relationship between them and practice lead to focused and flexible work teams.
- Analyze the policy and political implications of criminal justice administration and leadership.
- Understand the role of community in criminal justice practice and gain skills to capitalize on program and policy enhancement through community collaboration.
- Outline the issues associated with diversity and inclusiveness in criminal justice practice.
- Develop, refine, and use communication skills to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Understand the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning.
- Evaluate the security issues relating to information assurance systems and technology.
- Conduct a critical analysis of problems, research, solution alternatives, and the environment in the development and execution of strategy.
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration Degree Specializations:
In CSU-Global online graduate programs, students choose a core program and then select specialization area. Specializations allow students to take a sequence of courses in a career-relevant field. These courses will complement the program of study based on professional and personal interests.
- Applied Business Management
- Fraud Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Performance
- Information Technology
- International Management
- Organizational Leadership & Change Management
- Organizational Training & Instructional Design
- Project Management
- Strategic Innovation and Change Management
- Effective Organizations - Theory and Practice
- Criminological Theory
- Ethics, Justice, and Social Control
- Criminal Justice Policy Development and Analysis
- Leadership, Administration and Management of Criminal Justice Organizations
- Communities and the Administration of Justice
- Applied Research for Criminal Justice Professionals
- Criminal Justice (Capstone)
Get More Information
Call 800-213-9392 to find out more about CSU-Global Campus' Master of Criminal Justice Program, affordable tuition rates and Tuition Guarantee, streamlined enrollment process and financing options or by completing this request form.