Separate Yourself From the Crowd. Earn your 100% Online Healthcare Administration Master's Degree from CSU-Global Campus. Call 800-213-9392 Today!
Online Master of Healthcare Administration and Management
Managers in all healthcare settings need to improve quality and efficiency while controlling costs and supporting higher levels of accountability. The online master's degree in Healthcare Administration and Management prepares students for a wide variety of leadership roles within the healthcare industry. This program emphasizes the areas of quality assurance, risk management, managed care, insurance, healthcare laws and regulations, ethics, and more. Students gain an increased understanding and awareness of the policies, laws, politics, problems, and issues facing the healthcare industry.
The online Healthcare Management and Administration graduate program incorporates leadership skills, knowledge, analytical abilities, global perspective, and management tools needed in both private and public healthcare organizations.
As a student in the Healthcare Administration and Management master's program you will:
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to identify and solve problems in healthcare organizations using a systematic decision making approach.
- Demonstrate the skills needed to manage, develop, and motivate organizations to meet their changing needs in a global business environment.
- Analyze problems, research, solution alternatives, and the environment to develop and execute a strategy.
- Develop awareness of the policies, procedures, laws, and ethics of the diverse array of healthcare alternatives.
- Apply business administration and management knowledge to the healthcare industry.
- Understand the value of personal and professional development, community service and life-long learning.
Healthcare Administration and Management Specializations:
In CSU-Global online graduate programs, students choose a core program and then select a specialization area. Specializations allow students to take a sequence of courses in a career-relevant field. These courses will complement the program of study based on professional and personal interests.
- Applied Business Management
- Criminal Justice Leadership
- Fraud Management
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Performance
- Information Technology
- International Management
- Organizational Leadership & Change Management
- Organizational Training & Instructional Design
- Project Management
- Strategic Innovation and Change Management
- Effective Organizations - Theory and Practice
- Healthcare Models across the Globe
- Healthcare Quality, Regulation, and Risk Management
- Marketing and Consumerism in Healthcare
- Healthcare Policy Analysis and Development
- Strategic Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Organizational Management: Strategy and Execution (Capstone)
Get More Information
Call 800-213-9392 to find out more about CSU-Global Campus' Master of Healthcare Administration Program, affordable tuition rates and Tuition Guarantee, streamlined enrollment process and financing options or by completing this request form.