Earn your 100% Online Master's Degree in Organizational Leadership from
Call 800-213-9392 Today!
The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership focuses on organizational innovation, change oriented management and leadership development. The degree coursework emphasizes practical application of organization leadership concepts and skills, and developing critical thinking, organizational innovation, decision making, and creative problem solving in modern public and non-profit organizations.
Each course is built to incorporate a portfolio-quality project with close supervision and collaboration by the instructor that requires students to apply skills in specific scenarios. Additionally, the final course in the core is designed as a capstone, in which students design and innovate an original approach to address a current problem within the field of organizational leadership. Student seeking the Master of Science degree will present the project to a Global Campus Capstone Committee, comprised of CSU system campus and Global Campus faculty for review.
MS Organizational Leadership Program Competencies:
- Development of foundational skills in effective management within an organization.
- Examinations of facets of organizational behavior in the context of leadership theory and practice.
- Analysis and integration of theories of leadership within personal and professional contexts.
- Synthesis of application of management theory through leadership and the human application within organizations.
- Demonstration of skills for effect strategy development within an organization by completing a capstone project.
Specializations available for the M.S. Organizational Leadership Degree
- Applied Business Management
- Criminal Justice Leadership
- Fraud Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Performance
- Information Technology
- International Management
- Online Teaching
- Organizational Leadership & Change Management
- Organizational Training & Instructional Design
- Project Management
- Strategic Innovation and Change Management
Get More Information
Call 800-213-9392 to find out more about CSU-Global Campus' MS Organizational Leadership program, affordable tuition rates and Tuition Guarantee, streamlined enrollment process and financing options or by completing this request form.