Earn your Online Master's Degree in Teaching & Learning from
Call 800-213-9392 Today!
Colorado State University-Global Campus offers a 100% online Master's of Science in Teaching and Learning. This program is designed to elevate your leadership, intellect, and professional knowledge of educational theory and techniques for the promotion of lifelong learning and academic excellence. The degree coursework emphasizes issues of instruction, program development, and program management in Pre-K-12 educational learning environments and non-traditional settings.
Each course is designed to incorporate a portfolio-quality project with close supervision and collaboration by the instructor where students apply skills to specific scenarios. Additionally, in the final capstone course students design an innovative and original approach to address a current problem within the field of education.
- Prepare strategies for developing, administering, evaluating, and managing educational programs
- Examine various learning theories and apply teaching and assessment strategies to learning environments
- Acquire advanced instructional and design principles for learning
- Explore contemporary and emergent technologies relevant to learning environments
- Synthesize skills for effective program planning and development within and education setting by completing a capstone project
Colorado Teaching License
CSU-Global Campus students have the ability to earn a Colorado Teaching License (elementary K-6; secondary 7-12, K12, or special education ages 5-21) online through Western State University. Eighteen credits of the WS Licensure program can be articulated into CSU-Global Campus' M.S. in Teaching and Learning Degree.
Please note that separate application to CSU-Global and to Western State is required as each university has its own admissions and requirements.
Specializations available for the M.S. Teaching and Learning Degree
- Applied Business Management
- Contemporary Practices in K-12 Online Learning
- English Language Learning (ELL)
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Performance
- Information Technology
- International Management
- K-12 Educational Technology & Instructional Design
- Organizational Leadership & Change Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Innovation and Change Management
- Teacher Leadership
Get More Information
Call 800-213-9392 to find out more about CSU-Global Campus' Masters of Teaching and Education program, affordable tuition rates and Tuition Guarantee, streamlined enrollment process and financing options or by completing this request form.