Earn your 100% Online Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership from
Call 800-213-9392 Today!
Successfully leading organizations requires today's managers and leaders to have a foundational understanding of competitive knowledge, skills and abilities.
Courses in this program build a comprehension of basic management functions, organizational behavior, organization design and structure, workplace psychology applications, leadership communication skills, policy development, legal issues, project management and managing information and technology. Knowledge of these management and leadership skills provides a foundation for operation in today's global organizations.
BS Organizational Leadership Program Competencies:
- Application of effective written communication and research skills.
- Application of leadership skills in strategy and implementation.
- Identification of ethical behaviors and outcomes of decisions.
- Development of critical thinking skills for effective analysis in decision-making.
- Knowledge of the organizational responsibilities of managers providing a program built on the identified learning outcomes.
Specializations available for the B.S. Organizational Leadership Degree
- Business Administration
- Criminal Forensics
- Criminal Justice Management
- Data Management & Analysis
- Emergency Management
- Foundations of Accounting
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources & Organizational Development
- Information Technology Management
- Information Technology Operations
- Operations Management & Supervision
- Professional Sales
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Public and Non-Profit Management
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Communication
Get More Information
Call 800-213-9392 to find out more about CSU-Global Campus' BS Organizational Leadership program, affordable tuition rates and Tuition Guarantee, streamlined enrollment process and financing options or by completing this request form.